Cast Iron Skillet - Pre-Seasoned
This cast iron skillet was forged in Kaukauna, Wisconsin using grey iron on a B&P processing machine and poured by hand.
Your skillet is 8” in diameter and weighs approximately 4.5lbs. The interior is hand-sanded for extra smoothness.
12.5" end to end, including handle
8.5" spout to spout
This seasoned cast iron skillet is ready for use. It is covered with 6 coats of organic flaxseed oil, hand-seasoned over an open fire over the course of many hours.
Please follow the care instructions below to ensure your cast iron remains properly seasoned. If you wish to strip your skillet and start fresh at a later date, visit www.housekeepercrockery.com to view stripping and re-seasoning instructions.
• After using, wipe out excess oil and food with a paper towel or napkin
• Hand rinse the interior of the skillet with warm water (mild soap if you prefer)
• You can use a soft cloth while rinsing
• Wipe a very light coat of oil on the pan while it is still warm from washing to stave off rust
Please take care to NOT do the following to your cast iron skillet:
• Do not place in the dishwasher
• Do not use any cleaning chemicals
• Do not put in the microwave
• Do not use abrasive scrubbing towels or metal cleaning pads
• Do not put cold water in a hot pan. Let it cool or heat slowly